You found me! Thank you for considering DailyWaffle to review your book! Here’s the lowdown:
DailyWaffle accepts review requests and evaluates submissions on a case-by-case basis with an eye to time and fit for our readers.
- We cannot guarantee all books will be reviewed.
- Books may appear in standalone reviews, roundups, or spotlights. We also post reviews on Goodreads and promote posts via Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. We do not currently review on Amazon.
- Our reviews will be honest, good or bad. I treat books the same whether they’re provided to me or I buy them myself: if it’s a DNF, it likely won’t be reviewed on the blog. I may review it and/or provide a rating on Goodreads.
- Lead Time: For new releases, we request at least one month lead time where possible. In the case of cookbooks, I often cook from them to get a feel for the results, so if I have longer than a month, even better.
- Physical copies are preferred (they tend to photograph better), digital is fine.